6 ways brand activation is invaluable to grow a reputation and profits
339 total views, 2 views today
Any start-up business or those who are looking to progress to the next level want their services to be seen and recognised by the widest audience possible. It’s no use having something good if nobody knows about it as sales and profits will never reach anywhere near their peak.
There are several methods of marketing that have merit. Gone or the old days of newspaper advertising to be replaced by modern digital mediums such as websites, and the use of social media which can be popular, especially among younger viewers. However, a fantastic way to lay foundations from which these options can work alongside, and flourish is through brand activation which is a great way to get a business noticed rather than just individual products. Here are 6 excellent reasons to follow this approach.
- Approaching professionals to assist is a great idea as they will be able to offer the best advice and have the right contacts with the right people to make brand activation work for any business. They will do this by getting a reputable, popular, and well-known person involved in the advertising of a business.
- It might be a celebrity, pop artist, sportsperson, or fashion model, that is used, but all have the same effect. People love to follow their favourites and copy what they do or wear. If these influencers are seen endorsing something, then the public immediately associates that brand as being one of quality and to follow. A star in a latest movie would guarantee exposure and an increase in sales.
- Using famous brand ambassadors that can be listed on websites and social media adds instant gravitas to the brand and business that they are associated with. Reputations soar as experts use the power of popularity to get the message across.
- Another excellent way of increasing awareness, even better with an influencer present which is guaranteed to increase the number attending, is by using event marketing. This offers a great opportunity when managed by an experienced company to not only appeal to those in attendance but by maximizing exposure with live coverage across media channels as people feel involved in the event and grow an affinity and loyalty to the business staging it.
- A fun day and event can incorporate competitions and include those attending remotely, which can be used when employing the right marketing strategies to use the data to turn the interest into sales, especially if the aim is to promote a particular product. Bigger businesses might hold an event at an iconic venue.
- The beauty of brand awareness is that it concentrates on the actual business rather than individual products or services so that whatever is on offer is associated with a reliable and reputable brand or business so that it remains in place and provides a great investment.
Brand activation carried out by a professional experienced company will provide any business with a long-term base to allow further successful marketing strategies to be formulated.