Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC Named 2017 CES Innovation Award Honoree
638 total views, 1 views today
Singapore — Dec. 15, 2016 — Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in audio and wearable technology, announced that the Voyager® 5200 UC headset system has been named a CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree in the Headphones Category. For the ninth consecutive year CES, of the Consumer Technology Association, has recognized Plantronics as a leader in technology innovation. Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, independent engineers and members of the trade media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 28 product categories.
Voyager 5200 UC features WindSmart® technology, an exclusive Plantronics innovation that incorporates six layers of technology to detect noise caused by wind and responds accordingly. Plantronics WindSmart technology combats a range of background noises, from weather to traffic and surrounding conversations, so calls come through clearly and without disruption. With up to seven hours of talk time on a single charge, HD voice support over wideband networks, innovative enhancements to speech quality, and a design that blends style with careful attention to all-day comfort, Voyager 5200 UC delivers the premium performance and ease of use that are hallmarks of the Voyager family of professional communication headsets.
“As businesses continue to embrace mobile collaboration, workers across every industry and job description are looking for new mobile solutions to explore what’s possible when ‘being in the office’ doesn’t mean being tied to a desk,” said Tamara Lane, Director of Global Product Marketing. “Tools such as Voyager 5200 UC give people the power to engage with work on their terms.”
Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC will be displayed in the Innovation Awards Showcase, at Tech West at CES 2017, occurring January 5-8, 2017, in Las Vegas.
Voyager 5200 UC
· Includes a portable charging case and BT600 Class 1 USB Bluetooth® adapter, making multi-device connectivity and communication from computers, tablets, and video appliances and mobile phones easy and seamless whether you are in or out of the office.
· Features WindSmart technology, an exclusive Plantronics innovation, which ensures wind and noise reduction.
· Its aerodynamic boom allows wind to slide past without creating turbulence.
· The boom’s windscreen acts as the first layer of protection for the mics, and then each mic is further sheltered in a ‘wind box’.
· Four omni-directional mics and a proprietary wind-cancelling algorithm keeps the mics focused on the wearer’s voice and removes disruptive noise.
· Voyager 5200 UC with BT600 Bluetooth Dongle is available now in SIngapore at authorized resellers with an MSRP of S$339.
- Kaspersky Lab helps uncover vulnerabilities on gas stations by hackers - February 12, 2018
- 26-percent of Ransomware Attacks now target business - November 30, 2017
- The Battle is on to Fight Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) - November 27, 2017