BBL supporters to hold Caravan tomorrow from Congress to Senate
413 total views, 1 views today
Peace advocates, Moro communities to hold ‘BiyahengBangsamoro, Byaheng Kapayaan’ TOMORROW; urge solons to enact a CAB-compliant BBL
What: Peace Caravan by BBL supporters: “Byaheng Bangsamoro, Byaheng Kapayapaan”
When: Tomorrow, January 19, 2016 (Tuesday)
Where: Assembly point: QC Memorial Circle (Visayas Ave gate)
Details of the Caravan from Congress to Senate
· Assembly time at QC Circle: 8:30am
· Boarding time: 9:00am going to Batasan, South Gate of the House of Representatives (Expect us by 9:30am in Congress)
· 20 – minute program in Batasan before going to Katipunan in front of Miriam College
· 20 – minute program in front of Miriam College before Going to Ayala Triangle
· 20 – minute program at Ayala Triangle before going to the Philippine Senate
· 30-minute program at the Philippine Senate.
Personalities who will join the Caravan: (Confirmed)
· Miriam Coronel Ferrer, Chairperson of the peace panel of the Government of the Philippines to the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, andAtty Al Julkipli will join the caravan from QC Circle to the Senate (Some legislators supportive of the BBL will welcome participants to Congress)
· OPAPP Sec. Ging Deles and GPH Panel member Sec. SenenBacani – To welcome the caravan contingent from Ayala Triangle and will join the group going to the Senate.
· Bangsamoro Transition Commission (BTC) CommissionerAbdulla Camlian will welcome delegates at the senate.
Other expected participants:
· Other prominent individuals from the academe, business and religious sectors have likewise been invited to join.
· Some legislators are expected to welcome the caravan delegates to Congress and Senate
- Kaspersky Lab helps uncover vulnerabilities on gas stations by hackers - February 12, 2018
- 26-percent of Ransomware Attacks now target business - November 30, 2017
- The Battle is on to Fight Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) - November 27, 2017