Isentia wins 4th straight Company of the Year at AMEC Awards in Barcelona
418 total views, 1 views today
Isentia has again been recognized for its leadership in research, measurement and insights at the 2018 AMEC International Communication Effectiveness Awards. Taking home the prestigious Research & Measurement Company of the Year for a fourth consecutive year, Isentia also received five other awards for its work with clients including Harbour City Estates and a large FMCG brand.
Khali Sakkas, Chief Executive of Insights for Isentia, said the awards were a fantastic result for all involved, demonstrating the exceptional work being done in partnership with clients across the business.
“The AMEC Awards recognize the best measurement and evaluation on a global playing field. We are thrilled to achieve strong recognition for our groundbreaking projects. Our integrated approach and our ability to innovate for our clients is something we are passionate about” she said.
The 2018 results build on Isentia’s impressive AMEC record, with almost 50 wins since 2010. Isentia CEO John Croll also received the Don Bartholomew Award for services to the industry.
Isentia’s 2018 AMEC Awards wins include:
- Winner – AMEC Communications, Research & Measurement Company of the Year
- Winner – Grand Prix for the most effective media intelligence, research & insights company campaign
- Winner – Most innovative use of measurement in a digital campaign: Isentia for Harbour City Estates: Unleashing the New Retail Experience
- Winner – Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study: Isentia for an FMCG brand: Impacting product development
- Silver – Best use of social media measurement for a pharmaceutical company: Understanding Vaccinations
- Silver – Best measurement of a business to business campaign for Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Gender equality in the banking sector
- Bronze – Best use of social media measurement for Harbour City Estates: Unleashing the NewRetail Experience
- Special recognition – John Croll has received the Don Bartholomew Award for services to the industry
See the full list of 2018 award winners here: http://amecawards.com/2018-winners/