Kapil releases Dil Hoom Hoom Kare Song on Guitar at Bhagsu Waterfall & Dal lake, Himachal Pradesh [VIDEO]
149 total views, 1 views today
And the Amazing India Guitar Journey Continues. One of India’s Finest Guitarists, Mr. Kapil Srivastava in his last press release mentioned about his World Record Attempt to compose/record 300+ compositions at 300 locations.
This is his another song launch under the pledge – Dil Hoom Hoom Kare.
Dil Hoom Hoom Kare is one of the famous songs of 1993 Bollywood Movie Rudaali. Sung in 2 parts by Smt Lata Mangeshkar and Shri Bhupen Hazarika respectively.
The song is based on Raga Bhoopali and Mr Kapil Srivastava improvised, ornamented and performed in his own guitaristic style.
The song was shot in the Heart of Himachal Pradesh at 2 Locations viz.
(1) Bhagsunag Water Fall (Mcloedganj) also called Bhagsu Falls, a beautiful site houses the famous Bhagsunath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva and
(2) Dal Lake, a very beautiful greenish lake surrounded by Deodar Trees and a sacred spot of Lord Shiva at its bank, adjoining Naddi in Kangra District.
On asking Kapil about the selection of these locations as a part of his Amazing India Guitar Destination, Kapil replied that
India is blessed with so many beautiful places having mystic histories which are still hidden or yet not much known to the modern society and when I visited the location my heart throbbed to see the beauty of nature and hence I expressed with my guitar in the form of “Dil Hoom Hoom Kare” and we video shot it.
- Kaspersky Lab helps uncover vulnerabilities on gas stations by hackers - February 12, 2018
- 26-percent of Ransomware Attacks now target business - November 30, 2017
- The Battle is on to Fight Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) - November 27, 2017