Plantronics EncorePro series sets new standards for Contact Centre headset performance and management
443 total views, 1 views today
Singapore – October 10th, 2016 – Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) announced at Avaya ENGAGE two new families of headset solutions engineered to meet the evolving needs of customer service centers. The new EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series and EncorePro 500/700 USB Series are designed for intensive phone users. They deliver the same superior audio quality, all-day comfort and reliability for which the Plantronics EncorePro family is known, with the addition of advanced features for better insights and management. When managed by Plantronics Manager Pro, a separate software subscription service, they become a part of a fully integrated headset management solution to help reduce costs, improve metrics and provide insights about the health of the center.
This helps to assure, via hardware and software, that all the tools the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) need for positive customer interactions are performing optimally, enabling each CSR to focus on the conversation.
“Customer expectations are higher than ever, making it all the more critical for contact centers to equip their teams to provide the best experiences possible. At the same time, managers are facing a constant battle to improve efficiency in an environment of high representative turn-over and non-traditional customer service centers,” said Richard Kenny, Head of Global Contact Centre Marketing at Plantronics. “Our new EncorePro Series headsets deliver value on both fronts, building on the heritage of one of the world’s most successful professional-grade headsets, the SupraPlus, and our deep understanding of today’s customer service business needs. When paired with the optional Plantronics Manager Pro, we can help create and measure smiles on both ends of the phone.”
Plantronics EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series
The EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series with DA90 USB audio processor and Plantronics Manager Pro is a first-of-its-kind solution from Plantronics purposely designed to meet the rigors of customer service centers. It combines hardware and software to provide integrated audio and asset management, advanced audio processing, comfort and durability, along with features such as Quick Disconnect (QD), allowing CSRs to readily move away from (and return to) their workspaces without having to take the headset off.
Using the EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series solution and Plantronics Manager Pro, IT departments can remotely monitor, manage, and maintain audio devices company-wide regardless of which computer the CSR plugs into. This eliminates the need for IT managers to run from user to user to make adjustments, fixes, or updates; and allows CSR teams to turn their focus to customer interactions. In large contact centers with thousands of headsets and around-the-clock shifts, this can help alleviate the challenges of managing asset inventory, updating firmware, changing settings, ensuring system compatibility and maintaining regulatory compliance.
Plantronics EncorePro 500/700 USB Series
The EncorePro 500/700 USB Series is designed for those who spend a large portion of their day on PC phone calls such as those who work in inside sales, tech support and similar professions. It is engineered for all-day comfort, durability and audio quality while reducing IT complexity. The EncorePro 500/700 USB Series is also fully compatible and certified for Skype for Business. For streamlined headset management, the EncorePro 500/700 USB Series is also designed for integration with Plantronics Manager Pro.
Built for the Contact Centers of Today – and Tomorrow
Both the EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series and EncorePro 500/700 USB Series are durable, quality headsets designed for the all-day wearer.
Each series includes six models available in over-the-head, over-the-ear and convertible configurations with stereo and monaural audio.
Key features include:
* Ultra-light, Comfortable Fit: Ergonomically designed for long-term use with foam and leatherette ear cushions available
* Noise-Canceling Mic: Reduces background noise and conversations heard by caller, ensuring clearer conversations and helping to comply with confidentiality regulatory requirements such as HIPAA and PCI
* Advanced Audio Processing: Superior noise and echo cancellation for richer, clearer conversations
* Superb Audio: Wideband audio, which improves user experience and reduces fatigue, with SoundGuard® technology for user hearing protection
* Call Control: Easy, at-your-fingertips access to call functions including answer/end, volume up/down and mute
* Robust and Reliable Construction: Proprietary material and construction backed by extensive internal testing for unparalleled long-term return on investment
* Inventory Management: Reports digital serial number to Plantronics Hub and Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, to streamline inventory management
* Extraordinary Service: Industry-leading global service and support
Pricing and Availability
The Plantronics EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series will be available at authorized Plantronics resellers starting at a MSRP of SGD 175, with the accompanying DA90 USB audio processor starting at a MSRP of SGD 159. The Plantronics EncorePro 500/700 USB Series will be available at authorized Plantronics resellers starting at a MSRP of SGD 235.
- Kaspersky Lab helps uncover vulnerabilities on gas stations by hackers - February 12, 2018
- 26-percent of Ransomware Attacks now target business - November 30, 2017
- The Battle is on to Fight Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) - November 27, 2017